Monday, May 2, 2016

Is There An Imminent Danger To Come Why We Need To Become Alert And Watchful Always? Part II

I've been a faithful student of Sunday School when I was a boy till my college life.  My mother required me, my brother and sisters to attend faithfully in the Sunday School and we had no any alternative but to obey until I knew to love listening and interacting with my teachers about the bible.  I became so familiar with the bible stories both in Old and New Testaments and in 1978 in an evangelistic crusade, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.  I realized then for my need of a Savior and my hunger to grow in the words of God has led me to attend more bible studies, fellowship and training in high school and in college, I joined the fellowship in campus under the Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship and after I passed the board examination, my calling was intensely confirmed in some of the training I attended like Leadership Training Institute (LTI) and Life Objective Seminar (LOS) hosted by Campus Crusade for Christ.  All these training and exposures molded my mind and prepared me to make a decision to enroll in a seminary at Alliance Graduate Studies (AGS) in Quezon City.

While I was in the seminary and studying the lives of the characters in both Old and New Testaments like Jesus, his disciples and Paul, these men have opened my mind and finally motivated me to finish my studies and not to renew my license as CPA especially when I learned clearly the life of Jesus though he is God had obey his Father and had left temporarily his being God and humbled himself and became like a true man just to die on the cross for you and for me.  I was amazed also of the sacrificial act of Paul when he considered everything loss just to know Christ and to have fellowship in his sufferings.  Jesus and these men helped me to  understand clearly the importance of John 3:16 that says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."   I realized how important and the magnitude of the act of love of God to men through Jesus Christ.  For the wages of sin is death both physical and spiritual or eternal separation of man from God and only the blood of his Son Jesus though he is God yet he obeyed his Father and became man to die on the cross as the only and the once and for all offering of man to God for the salvation of mankind.  God meant life for life of the human race.  And the disciples, Paul and many followers of Jesus Christ had left all things to heed to the call of God in Matthew 28:18-20 that says, "All authority has given to me... therefore go and preach the gospel and baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.  And teach them to obey everything that I taught them... and lo I am with you always till the end of the earth."

God gave his very best gift to mankind through Jesus to die on the cross for the forgiveness of sin that all who will believe in him shall not perish in hell but have everlasting life in heaven.  By faith, men and women in both New and Old Testaments obeyed God's calling through his words to preach and teach the gospel of repentance to all or else people will die and be separated from God for eternity.  Men and women of God up to now are accepting continuously this call and who am I not to respond to the calling of God for billions of people who will perish.  The second coming of Jesus Christ is about to happen soon.  His coming is like a thief in the night - unexpectedly and no one knows it, I Thessalonians 5:2.   Through faith, Noah built an ark to save all who will believe in his preaching of repentance but sad to say, he was ridiculed, mocked and charged of insane because of his obedience to God, because God loved them.  For this reason, only his family and some animals were saved from the great flood, Genesis 6-8.  The same thing will happen before the coming of Jesus Christ, people will become more wicked, lovers of money, lustful, immoral, lukewarm to those who said they are believers, there is a form of Godliness but deep inside, they are hiding their sins and hypocrisy, they have no regards for the words of God, II Timothy 3:2.  Their minds are full of wickedness and have no place or time in the words of God, Philippians 3:19.  These people will be consumed by fire, II Peter 3:7.

People of God, wake up.  If we truly love God and love our neighbors and other people in remote parts of the world, let us use all our resources even our lives to share the good news of salvation to all as long as we have little time.  Remember, you and I are the watchmen of God for the wicked people and to those who are lukewarm in faith, Ezekiel 3:17.  The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.  Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field, Luke 10:2.

For more messages about salvation, heaven, hell, cure for worries, fear and negativism in life, visit our website at savelifewithjoy.com or go to our blogs at hopeandlifeforyou.com and Eugenio "EJ" Juarez.  For you comments, suggestions and prayer requests, email us at agn623@gmail.com.

Jesus loves you and has a wonderful plan in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment