Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Some Promises Of God That Will Truly Help You To Become Victorious In Life. Part I

The Words Of God: "For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does." Proverbs 33:4 "And the words of the Lord are flawless, like silver refined in the furnace of clay, purified seven times." Prov. 12:6 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." Psalm 119:105 "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." "Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good." I Peter 2:2 "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." Psalm 119:11 "The law from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold." Psalm 119:72 The Blessings For A Righteous Living: "For surely O Lord, You bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield." Psalm 5:12 "My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart." Psalm 7:11 "For the Lord is righteous, he loves justice; upright men will see his face." Psalm 11:7 "Fear the Lord you he saints, for those who fear him lack nothing. The lion may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord, lack no good thing." Psalm 34:9-10 "A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all..." Psalm 34:19 "The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry." Psalm 34:15 "I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be blessed." Psalm 37:25-26 "Better the little the righteous have than the wealth of many wicked; for the power of the wicked will be broken, but the Lord upholds the righteous. The days of the blameless are known to the Lord, and their inheritance will endure forever. In times of disaster they will not wither; in days of famine they will enjoy plenty." Psalm 37:16-19 "The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; he is their stronghold in times of troubles." Psalm 37:39 "The wicked borrow and do not repay, but the righteous gives generously." Psalm 37:21 The Prayer That God Hears: "If I regard or cherish sins in my heart, the Lord will not listen." Psalm 66:18 "The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; hears their cry and saves them." Psalm 145:18-19 "To the Lord I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill." Psalm 3:4 "And whatsoever you ask for in prayer, believe that you received it, and this will be yours." Mark 11:24 "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask what you wish and it will be given you." John 15:7 "Ask and it will be given you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8 Be Strong And Do Not Be Afraid: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of god which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7 "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not go weary, they will walk and not in faint." Isaiah 4029-31 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand," Isaiah 41:10 For more messages about victory over sin and death, joy, peace, and hope, visit our website at www.savelifewithjoy.com or in our blogs at hopeandlifeforyou.com, and Eugenio "EJ" Juarez. Or email us at agn623@gmail.com for your comments, suggestions and prayer requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment